Why not get a stencil just for yourself. Your own logo on top of every coffee!!!
The process could not be simpler.
All you have to do is send us what you would like to turn into a stencil and we'll do the rest.
The process and pricing is so simple.
- Email us your artwork or logo that you want us to make into a stencil along with your details (i.e. delivery details and dimensions of your cup)
- We 'stencilise' it, but we may adjust it slightly so that it holds together.
- We send you either a jpeg of an actual coffee (like the one above) or a jpeg of the artwork that we have done.
- You decide on any changes (if any).
- Let us know how many stencils you would like.
- We take payment details
- Stencils arrive in super quick time. (about 3 days to UK addresses). .
- £9.95 for the first one
- £4.95 for subsequent ones of the same design.
- Postage and packing to UK address is charged dependent on weight.
For example if you wanted 5 stencils it would cost:
£9.95 + 4x £4.95 = £29.75 Postage and packaging on this order would be £2.95
C. Payment Options
TIPS ON ARTWORK FOR STENCILS - SEE OUR GUIDE HERE
- Place your order with us over the phone (we can take delivery details at the same time). Our number is 01432 840712. If you are happy paying over the phone - this is the quickest and simpliest payment option for bespoke stencils.
- Or, you can add your order to the shopping cart below and enter card details in the shopping cart.
- By Paypal - our address for this method is firstname.lastname@example.org
As you can imagine we get sent loads of artwork to turn in to stencils. In order to turn them into stencils we often have to adapt the artwork slightly so that it all holds together and does all fall to bits. So to help us help you, check that the artwork you send us meets the following criteria:
- Make the artwork as big as possible (e.g. 300dpi). Small thumbnail graphics tend to be too small to work with.
- Send artwork as a JPEG, PDF, EPS, PSD or TIFF file.
- Currently we cannot turn photos in to stencils
- The best stencils are those that are simple, bold, not too detailed. If your logo has lots of words in it, then think about having just the motif, or letters rather than the words.
For our guide on great artwork for great stencil CLICK HERE
Finally have a look below for some examples that we have already done for customers.